Monday

A Few Changes and FREE SHIPPING!!

Well, I know I have been MIA, but I assure you I have been busy, busy, busy over here, thanks to all of you!
Today I hit my 100,000 visitor count, so that was super exciting!!
 Thank you everyone who has stopped on by and taken the time to order! I hope you have been having fun becoming more organized!

Now I know I promised a new site (www.organizeables.com)...and it is still in the works. However, it is going to be delayed a bit longer as my family is now going to be moving across the country and I will be needing to take a little "vinyl break" to make that happen. 
I sure hope you all understand.


So, what this means for you, is that I will be taking orders and filling them from NOW until JUNE 1 2012..but...

Any orders placed AFTER June 1, 2012, will not be filled until JULY 15, 2012. 

Now, does this mean you shouldn't order? 

Absolutely not! 
In fact, as a little incentive to keep you ordering, not only am I offering FREE SHIPPING  on all orders between NOW and JULY 15, 2012, but I am also offering 1 Free Chalkboard Label to every order placed between now and JULY 15, 2012.

So, spread the word!

And Happy Organizing!




4 comments:

I placed an order 07/10, and I was still charged shipping. Is this refunded? If so, let me know. I would love to order TONS more by July 15th! Thanks.


You have discussed an interesting topic that everybody should know. Very well explained with examples. I have found a similar
websitevinyl lettering visit the site to know more about sinking.

Keep Posting and dont forget to take some safety precautions for your house!! Check

Metal Fence Canada
No Maintenance Privacy Fence
Metal Fence Surrey