Saturday

Chalkboard Tag-It's

Not only are these chalkboard tags adorable, but they are also extremely functional as well! They are perfect for those containers that you want to label, without having to commit to a certain phrase.
Regular classroom/sidewalk chalk works great (I've found that I like to dampen the tips of that chalk before I use it). But, I've also found an even better solution: Chalk Ink Markers!
Seriously love them! 
(I found mine at my local craft store--but they can also be purchased on line)




3 comments:


You have discussed an interesting topic that everybody should know. Very well explained with examples. I have found a similar
websitevinyl lettering visit the site to know more about sinking.

well yeah, this is now something really helpful ;)

Keep Posting and dont forget to take some safety precautions for your house!! Check

Steel Fence Panels
Steel Fence Installation
Steel Fencing