Thursday

TAKING A BREAK

Well, I am sad to say, but I am  officially "retiring" from the vinyl business. 
Not forever, but for a bit. 
It's been a decision I've been contemplating for a while now. The fact that my machine recently started to need some maintenance only helped confirm to me that it is indeed time for a break.  

Oddly enough the past 6 months have been my best 6 months of business to date thanks to all of you! However, having 5 small children, and having recently moved has caused me to re-evaluate some of my priorities. And as much as I absolutely love being organized and helping others achieve the same goal, I feel like my children need me a little bit more right now with the ages they are all at. Juggling both worlds has become a little challenging.  I know I will be back--hopefully sooner rather than later-- but for now it's time for me to pursue some other interests and take a break from the world of vinyl. 

Thanks again for everyone who has ordered with me and has supported my little venture! Please keep checking back as I still intend to blog some additional fun ways to be organized.

7 comments:

Hi, I just came across your blog and your great idea for organizing. I know you are retired, but do you know where there might be a place that sells the vinyl labels?

Thank you
Michele

Hey, it's really sad to hear that you're retiring. But thanks for being helpful with your writing :(

Great blog about vinyl. really helpful!

Keep Posting and dont forget to take some safety precautions for your house!! Check

Metal Fence Canada
No Maintenance Privacy Fence
Metal Fence Surrey

Here we have shared some best happy birthday wishes name wise for everyone!

Birthday Wishes for Rishav
Birthday Wishes for Nadia