Wednesday

Oh the Wonderful World of Vinyl!


Well, here we go. I know it's still got some work to be done on it, but I've decided to give the vinyl blog a-go. It's meant to be more of a supplement to my vinyl website which one day {fingers crossed} will be happily updated and a bit more functional. But until the holiday's pass, and life cools down a bit, I've decided to use the blog as a way to keep some updated pictures and ideas brewing. Some of these ideas I'd like to think I thought of on my own, and others are ideas that I've seen floating around and have tried to put my own personal touch on.
I'll try to keep updating more pics, and certainly if any one has a cute fun vinyl projects (I know you have them...share, share, share!) I'd love to add them here.
Have fun looking, and have a great Holiday season!

2 comments:

Vinyl lettering is an adhesive application that is cut from durable vinyl material and is best applied to smooth surfaces. ... Some of the most common uses for vinyl lettering and graphics include doors, vehicles, walls, storefronts, and boats.

I have always preferred vinyl because of its durability. The topic is very interesting and everyone should learn about the benefits of vinyl.